Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome Katherine Vandagrift, new Surrogate Coordinator!

Heart to Hands is pleased to introduce Katherine Vandagrift, our Surrogate Coordinator.  Katherine will be working with surrogates to complete screenings, create beautiful profiles, support the matching process and be a great friend through the entire surrogate journey!

In Katherine's own words:
"I am excited to join Heart to Hands Surrogacy and help people grow their families. I am a proud mother of four and have devoted most of my time to them growing into well rounded happy individuals. Aside from being a mother, I graduated in 2012 from the University of Oregon with a bachelor’s degree in Nonprofit Administration and International Studies. I have strong organizational skills and have worked with a very diverse set of people internationally as well as nationally. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, writing in my journal, being outdoors, taking photos and traveling. I fully understand the want to be a parent and how important it is for many people. My desire is to support surrogates throughout their pregnancies and after they give birth. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you and hearing your story of what brought you to surrogacy."

Welcome, Katherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment